Tuna Treats for Cats
|March 4, 2012||Posted by Lani Varga under Recipes||
Tuna Treats: Keep your cats away from lilies with these tempting tuna treats from SheKnows.
- 6oz albacore tuna in water, drained
- 1C oat flour
- ¼ t baking powder
- ¼ t salt
- 1 large egg
- ¼ t old-fashioned oats (not quick or instant)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients, mixing thoroughly.
- Spread the dough in a thin layer into the bottom of a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Flip the dough (it’s okay if it breaks!) and bake for another 7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely.
- Break into bite-sized pieces and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.